Re-marketing, also known as re-targeting, is a digital marketing technique that aims to reach out to users who have previously visited your website or interacted with your brand. By using this technique, you can target users who have already shown an interest in your products or services, and are more likely to convert.
Re-marketing works by placing a small piece of code, called a pixel, on your website. This pixel tracks the users who have visited your website and stores their data in a cookie. With this data, you can then create custom audiences and show them targeted ads.
Here are some tips on how to use re-marketing to improve your ads, website, and SEO:
- Segment your audiences: It’s important to segment your audiences based on their behavior on your website. For example, you can create an audience of users who have abandoned their shopping cart or an audience of users who have visited a specific page on your website.
- Personalize your ads: Use the data you have collected to personalize your ads. Show users ads that are relevant to their interests and behavior on your website.
- Use dynamic ads: Dynamic ads are ads that automatically change based on the user’s behavior on your website. For example, if a user has viewed a specific product on your website, a dynamic ad can show them that product in the ad.
- Offer incentives: Incentives, such as discounts or free shipping, can encourage users to complete their purchase. You can use re-marketing to show users these incentives in your ads.
- Optimize your landing pages: Make sure that your landing pages are optimized for conversions. Your landing pages should be relevant to your ads and offer a clear call-to-action.
- Use re-marketing for SEO: You can use re-marketing to improve your SEO by showing users targeted content based on their behavior on your website. For example, if a user has shown an interest in a specific topic, you can show them related blog posts or articles.
- Don’t overdo it: Re-marketing can be a powerful tool, but it’s important not to overdo it. Users can become annoyed if they see the same ads over and over again. Use frequency capping to limit the number of times users see your ads.
In conclusion, re-marketing is a powerful digital marketing technique that can improve your ads, website, and SEO. By using re-marketing, you can target users who have already shown an interest in your brand, and are more likely to convert. Use the tips above to get the most out of your re-marketing campaigns.