Orange County SEO Services say, if you ever receive a manual action penalty, this means you’ll be remove from Google’s search results.
Normally this happens when you rank well and then drop significantly.
There are times where you can prove that you’re on the wrong side of a penalty.
Orange County SEO Services – Dealing With Penalties
Orange County SEO Services say, if you ever get penalized, what you have to do is check the Google Manual Actions report.
You have to start correcting the issue if you want to get back in the game.
Sometimes you have to connect the dots in order to explain your case.
These type of report means that someone reviewed your content.
They determined that your website is not being compliant with Goggle’s guidelines.
What Causes A Manual Action
Orange County SEO Services say, by not following Google’s guidelines, you’ll be penalized if the reviewer determines the follwing:
- Site got hacked – You site was uploaded with hidden malicious content.
- Spam Generator – Spam comments added to your site with forums or blogs.
- Spammy freehosts – Some of your pages were hosted on a service that is spammy.
- Unnatural links – Having lots of links is deemed artificial, deceptive, or manipulative.
- Content with little or no value – Your site needs to offer real value to all users and readers.
- Cloaking or using sneaky redirects – When showing different pages to users and Google.
- Cloaking images – Having manipulative use of images to get more clicks on your site.
- Hidden Text and/or Keyword Stuffing – These strategies are old but are still being used today.
If you treat your website like it’s in a vacuum, SEO does necessarily work that way.
SEO is everything from networking with neighbors, to content marketing, social media, PPC, and plenty of other online endeavors.