Orange County SEO Services say, when blogging, more than likely you understand the importance of blogging for a business.
Optimize your blog posts also makes it more search engine friendly.
Many bloggers at times fail to market their potential blogs.
Orange County SEO Services – Studies Showed
Orange County SEO Services say, a recent study showed that although about 60% of businesses actually blog.
65% of those blogs haven’t been updated in the past year.
With fresh content and basic blog post optimization, you’re business will benefit from blogging consistently.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips:
- Researching Content. Orange County SEO Services say, keyword research is important for optimization of a blog. By simply providing valuable content on a topic you’ll stay relavent. There’s a variety of tools and techniques to finding related keywords. The Google Adwords Keyword Tool and semrush.com are both great tools to finding keywords related to your topic. It also helps to look at your competition to see what words and phrases are being targeted to bring traffic to their site.
- Utilize Keywords. Once you have targeted the relevant keywords, be sure to place them where they will have the most impact for your readers and search engine crawlers that are indexing your content.
- Optimizing Your Images. When uploading a photo to your blog, make sure to include keywords in the file name and the alternate text field with a brief keyword description of the pic.
- Reference To Other Links. When mentioning another blogger or articles on your blog post, include a link referencing to the information. It’s good blogging etiquette to do so and you could get lucky and receive a link back. Quality links are valuable commodities for any site that is looking to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Subscribing To Your Blog (If available.) Place RSS or Feed Subscription Button and additional offers for the viewers. This allows your blog followers to have instant notification to the latest posts without having to check periodically for new content.